geoserver structure meterials

zhang lihui

hi,
    i use the geoserver,but now i want some meterial about geoserver
structure,i remember i have seen some meterials about it,but now i can't
find it,could you send me?

Re: geoserver structure meterials

Chris Holmes-2
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005, zhang lihui wrote:

> hi,
>     i use the geoserver,but now i want some meterial about geoserver
> structure,i remember i have seen some meterials about it,but now i can't
> find it,could you send me?
http://geoserver.sourceforge.net/documentation/developer/index.html
or download the docs from:
(latest release, with the 'doc' suffic).

I think the design section is what you're thinking of.