geopython - I can not come. what about the workshop?

geopython - I can not come. what about the workshop?

Jachym Cepicky
Hi all,

due to family reasons, I can not come at the end to GeoPython conference

There is submitted and also accepted workshop  about PyWPS 4.

Is anybody else going to GeoPython conference and willing to give the
workshop? The worskhop should use pywps-demo documentation [1], it needs
to be updated, but it's IMHO good starting point.

Jachym

P.S. I nobody stands for the workshop till end of next week, I need to
cancel it. Sorry for letting you know so late - I was hoping for better
result.

[1] http://pywps.org/docs/
--
Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: geopython - I can not come. what about the workshop?

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Hi there Jachym, sad to hear that.

I am going to the conference but I have to do the presentation on the advanced features of PyWPS (I am to start it). I will take a look at last year's workshop, if it is not too much work I'll handle it. I'll let you know until Friday.

Cheers.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6

Phone: +41 (0)79 812 62 65

due to family reasons, I can not come at the end to GeoPython conference

There is submitted and also accepted workshop about PyWPS 4.

Is anybody else going to GeoPython conference and willing to give the
workshop? The worskhop should use pywps-demo documentation [1], it needs
to be updated, but it's IMHO good starting point.

Jachym

P.S. I nobody stands for the workshop till end of next week, I need to
cancel it. Sorry for letting you know so late - I was hoping for better
result.

[1] http://pywps.org/docs/
--
Jachym Cepicky
twitter: @jachymc

Re: geopython - I can not come. what about the workshop?

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Hello again,

From last year we only have the abstract for guidance. Also, in Bonn we benefited from having OSGeo-Live installed on the workshop laptops. This is not very much to start with.

For a thorough and flexible workshop we need to use something like the dockerfiles Jorge created and then have a step-by-step guide to follow (e.g. in the Wiki). I can not possibly produce a guide until the conference (it will be tight enough for the presentation).

Would anyone be able to produce a workshop guide in time? It will for the 8th of May. If someone commits to create a rough workshop guide, I can then lead the session in Basel. I hope it works out this way.

Cheers.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6

Phone: +41 (0)79 812 62 65

[...]

Guys,

things are slowly getting even worst around here. I'll cancel the
workshop by tomorrow, unless someone raises strong protest

sorry about this

Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: [hidden email]
twitter: @jachymc