geonetwork-manager set privileges with GN 3.2.1.0

geonetwork-manager set privileges with GN 3.2.1.0

Fabio-2
Hello,

in our project, we need to programmatically update privileges on
metadata records. We use the geonetwork-manager library (1.4-SNAPSHOT
via maven) in order to do so, but even if no error is returned, the
operation seems to cause no effect (I've been double-checking both on
gui and DB).

Method used is :
void it.geosolutions.geonetwork.GN3Client.setPrivileges(long metadataId,
GNPrivConfiguration cfg) throws GNLibException, GNServerException

My question is : Is this method supported in GN 3.2.1.0?

Thanks a lot,

Fabio

--
Fabio Sinibaldi