geometryless data with geoserver 1.4.0

"Weßling, Achim"
Hallo,

I've a working geoserver 1.4.0. Can I display geometryless data with
this version?

If I understand the docu, this function is based on geotools, but I do
not know which version of geotools geoserver uses.

Thanks

Achim

Re: geometryless data with geoserver 1.4.0

aaime-2
Achim Weßling ha scritto:
> Hallo,
>
> I've a working geoserver 1.4.0. Can I display geometryless data with
> this version?
>
> If I understand the docu, this function is based on geotools, but I do
> not know which version of geotools geoserver uses.

Geoserver 1.4.0 uses geotools 2.2.2, whilst Geoserver 1.5.0beta uses
geotools 2.3.1-SNAPSHOT (unreleased).
I still haven't tried out the geometryless data store, so I can't tell
you whether it works or not...

Cheers
Andrea