geo for all page

guidos
Hey folks,

I was reading this article [1] which brought me to this open source for geo fact sheet [2] which then linked to the geoforall page [3]. The page is kinda strage as it starts off with content then goes white and seems to be missing content.

Whom should I let know about this?

Also, int he fact sheet [2] they link to the geo for all  page [3] suggesting it has educational material available. So I started to look for a getting started page and could not seem to find one, but did find the resources area [4].

Should we have a "getting started" page?

Re: geo for all page

Peter Mooney
Hi Guido,

There should be an OpenLayers map there (where the whitespace is now) AFAIR on your [3] above.

Might be best to highlight this on the GeoForAll mailing list -but I am not sure who can fix the map issue.

Peter

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 12:18 PM Guido Stein <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey folks,

I was reading this article [1] which brought me to this open source for geo fact sheet [2] which then linked to the geoforall page [3]. The page is kinda strage as it starts off with content then goes white and seems to be missing content.

Whom should I let know about this?

Also, int he fact sheet [2] they link to the geo for all  page [3] suggesting it has educational material available. So I started to look for a getting started page and could not seem to find one, but did find the resources area [4].

Should we have a "getting started" page?

Re: geo for all page

jody.garnett
We have reached out to our community for help with the maps multiple times from the inception of this website. Because we are a mapping community everyone thinks someone else will do it so the issue tickets remain open :)

Great sequence of research.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 5:56 AM Peter Mooney <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Jody Garnett