generate gif and png tiles on-the-fly

Fernando Ribeiro
Hi list,

I will need to generate tiles (disk cache) in gif and png format, for a given Tilecache layer, whether it's extension is configured as png or gif format. The idea is to couple both gif and png images on the same tilecache layer folder structure.
Is this possible without too many tilecache tweeks?

Thanks in advance!

Fernando Ribeiro

Re: generate gif and png tiles on-the-fly

Fernando Ribeiro
Hi list,

Just to make a quick update on this issue/request...
I managed last week to implement this, but I had to dig a little bit into Tilecache code. If anyone interested in such implementation, please contact me.

Cheers,

--
Fernando Ribeiro