gdalwarp and proj.4

gary-46
I'm running gdalwarp and getting the error message
ERROR6: Unable to load PROJ.4 library (libproj.so) ...

Any clues how to fix this?

Re: gdalwarp and proj.4

jaimebayes
Hi Gary,

I could fix that problem this way, you must write :

ln -s /usr/local/ /usr/local/bin

this make a link with the file libproj.so

I hope this helps you,

Jaime Lopez

2006/6/13, gary <[hidden email]>:
I'm running gdalwarp and getting the error message
ERROR6: Unable to load PROJ.4 library (libproj.so) ...

Any clues how to fix this?

Jaime Lopez

Re: gdalwarp and proj.4

gary-96
It took a symbolic link, though not that one. I guess every build of
GRASS is a slightly different. For Suse 10.0, this was needed.

ln -s /usr/lib/libproj.so.0.5.0 /usr/local/lib/libproj.so