Quantcast

[gdal-dev] xtensor: C++ multi-dimensional arrays with broadcasting and lazy computing

[gdal-dev] xtensor: C++ multi-dimensional arrays with broadcasting and lazy computing

Sean Gillies-3
Ari and all,

When I saw the announcement of https://github.com/QuantStack/xtensor I immediately thought of recent conversations here. Maybe worth a look?

--
Sean Gillies

Re: [gdal-dev] xtensor: C++ multi-dimensional arrays with broadcasting and lazy computing

Wolf Vollprecht
Hi,

I am a core contributor to xtensor. We've greatly improved the library since this was posted! Maybe you want to  have another look? And if you have questions, or ideas for a good use case for xtensor, let me know here or shoot us a message on gitter (gitter.im/QuantStack/Lobby) and we'll help you out (hopefully!).

Cheers,

Wolf