[gdal-dev] the '--config' switch is not in synopsis and description of gdaladdo, gdalwarp and gdal_translate manual pages

[gdal-dev] the '--config' switch is not in synopsis and description of gdaladdo, gdalwarp and gdal_translate manual pages

Rodrigo Souto
The manual pages of gdaladdo, gdalwarp and gdal_translate have Synopsis and Description sections, but for some reason the '--config' switch is not described there. I think since it is part of the command it should be there, like the other switches.

This happens for online manual pages and from terminal (Linux command man):
It appears in the Examples section only. Is the documentation incomplete or am I missing something here?

--
Att, Rodrigo Souto Maior

Re: the '--config' switch is not in synopsis and description of gdaladdo, gdalwarp and gdal_translate manual pages

bradh

Things with two dashes are general options, which apply to all tools, and are described in http://www.gdal.org/gdal_utilities.html

Brad