Quantcast

[gdal-dev] shortest path or networks in GDAL

[gdal-dev] shortest path or networks in GDAL

georges
I am wondering if it is possible to perform the shortest path or network analysis in Windows version of GDAL?
I googled and found gnmanalyse page on GDAL website, which seems to be able to do that:

But is this gnmanalyse functionality available only through GDAL C#/python binaries?

I can not access it directly by running GDAL Windows .exe files?

Thank you for the reply.

Re: shortest path or networks in GDAL

Dmitry Baryshnikov-2

Hi Djordje,

Default build of GNM in GDAL was enabled recently. I think this build is not available by GISInternals.

Try our (NextGIS) own build of GDAL from here: http://nextgis.com/borsch/

Best regards,
    Dmitry
15.12.16 3:04, Djordje Spasic пишет:
I am wondering if it is possible to perform the shortest path or network analysis in Windows version of GDAL?
I googled and found gnmanalyse page on GDAL website, which seems to be able to do that:

But is this gnmanalyse functionality available only through GDAL C#/python binaries?

I can not access it directly by running GDAL Windows .exe files?

Thank you for the reply.

Re: shortest path or networks in GDAL

georges
Hi Dmitry,

I apologize for taking me too long to reply back.
Thank you for the suggestion and information!

Happy New year holidays to you and your family!

Hi Djordje,