[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr

paul.malm

Hi,

I don’t know if this is the correct forum.

I would like to fonvert a aeronavFAA obstacle file to the Esri shape format.

From all the information I can find on internet I think this should be correct:

C:\Program Files\GDAL>ogr2ogr -f "ESRI Shapefile" c:\temp\FAAdof13_ga  C:\Downloads\FAA_DOF\13-GA.DAT

This is the error message I get:

FAILURE:

Unable to open datasource `C:\Users\anpaumal\Downloads\shapefiler\FAA_DOF\13-GA.DAT' with the following drivers.

  -> `netCDF'

  -> `PCIDSK'

  -> `PDS4'

  -> `JP2OpenJPEG'

  -> `PDF'

  -> `MBTiles'

  -> `EEDA'

  -> `DB2ODBC'

  -> `ESRI Shapefile'

  -> `MapInfo File'

  -> `UK .NTF'

  -> `OGR_SDTS'

  -> `S57'

  -> `DGN'

  -> `OGR_VRT'

  -> `REC'

  -> `Memory'

  -> `BNA'

  -> `CSV'

  -> `NAS'

  -> `GML'

  -> `GPX'

  -> `LIBKML'

  -> `KML'

  -> `GeoJSON'

  -> `GeoJSONSeq'

  -> `ESRIJSON'

  -> `TopoJSON'

  -> `Interlis 1'

  -> `Interlis 2'

  -> `OGR_GMT'

  -> `GPKG'

  -> `SQLite'

  -> `ODBC'

  -> `WAsP'

  -> `PGeo'

  -> `MSSQLSpatial'

  -> `PostgreSQL'

  -> `MySQL'

  -> `OpenFileGDB'

  -> `XPlane'

  -> `DXF'

  -> `CAD'

  -> `Geoconcept'

  -> `GeoRSS'

  -> `GPSTrackMaker'

  -> `VFK'

  -> `PGDUMP'

  -> `OSM'

  -> `GPSBabel'

  -> `SUA'

  -> `OpenAir'

  -> `OGR_PDS'

  -> `WFS'

  -> `WFS3'

  -> `HTF'

  -> `AeronavFAA'

  -> `Geomedia'

  -> `EDIGEO'

  -> `GFT'

  -> `SVG'

  -> `CouchDB'

  -> `Cloudant'

  -> `Idrisi'

  -> `ARCGEN'

  -> `SEGUKOOA'

  -> `SEGY'

  -> `ODS'

  -> `XLSX'

  -> `ElasticSearch'

  -> `Walk'

  -> `Carto'

  -> `SXF'

  -> `Selafin'

  -> `JML'

  -> `PLSCENES'

  -> `CSW'

  -> `VDV'

  -> `GMLAS'

 -> `MVT'

  -> `TIGER'

  -> `AVCBin'

  -> `AVCE00'

  -> `NGW'

  -> `HTTP'

I can see that the driver AeronavFAA is tested, since it is listed above, what am I doing wrong?

Kind regards,

Paul

Re: ogr2ogr

lars.schylberg
Hi Paul,

if You do: gdalinfo --formats | grep AERONAVFAA
does your format show up?

I could be that You have to make your own build to have AERONAVFAA included.

It doesn't show up in my debian build.

/Lars

4 september 2019 kl. 14:46, [hidden email] skrev:

Hi,

I don’t know if this is the correct forum.

I would like to fonvert a aeronavFAA obstacle file to the Esri shape format.

From all the information I can find on internet I think this should be correct:

[...]

Hi Lars,

I get among others:

WFS3 -vector- (ro): OGC WFS 3 client (Web Feature Service)

HTF -vector- (rov): Hydrographic Transfer Vector

AeronavFAA -vector- (rov): Aeronav FAA

Geomedia -vector- (ro): Geomedia .mdb

Kul att höra ifrån dig!

/Paul

Re: ogr2ogr

agisar

A quick look at the GDAL source in gdal-3.0.1\ogr\ogrsf_frmts\aeronavfaa\ograeronavfaadatasource.cpp suggests that the code is not processing the file format correctly and therefore not identifying the file as a Daily DOF.  I would try to fix it, but I can’t get PROJ to build on Windows using Visual Studio because CMake can’t find SQLite binary.

Re: ogr2ogr

Even Rouault-2
On mercredi 4 septembre 2019 18:33:13 CEST Reynolds, Scott wrote:
> A quick look at the GDAL source in
> gdal-3.0.1\ogr\ogrsf_frmts\aeronavfaa\ograeronavfaadatasource.cpp suggests
> that the code is not processing the file format correctly and therefore not
> identifying the file as a Daily DOF.  I would try to fix it, but I can't
> get PROJ to build on Windows using Visual Studio because CMake can't find
> SQLite binary.

You can fetch one of the last 4 SDKs listed at depending on your arch&
compiler:
http://gisinternals.com/sdk.php

They contain PROJ and other dependencies.

Or follow (and slightly adapt for paths) the build recipee at
https://github.com/OSGeo/PROJ/blob/master/appveyor.yml#L24

Even

http://www.spatialys.com