[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr giving postgres source a specific ogr layer name

[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr giving postgres source a specific ogr layer name

andrew terry
Hi,

Is it possible to give postgres -sql output a specific ogr layer name.

As i understand it - In order to create DXF blocks, i need my postgres table
(and therefore ogr layer name) to be called blocks.

Is there a way to force the ogr layer name being used.

I tried -sql "SELECT * FROM (SELECT * FROM public.table) blocks" without
success

I don't want to use a view table as i'm hoping to use a function on some
occassions

Andy

Re: ogr2ogr giving postgres source a specific ogr layer name

andrew terry
Apologies - i see -nln works both when using sql or just calling a table

andrew terry wrote