[gdal-dev] not able to get OpenCL to work

[gdal-dev] not able to get OpenCL to work

Thomas Gertin-2
I am trying to get OpenCL to work with GDAL. I recently installed GDAL from source on CentOS 7.6 and have GDAL 2.4.0. When I configured GDAL I added this flag '--with-opencl=YES'.

I am using the 'watch nvidia-smi' command, but it is showing a low utilization rate when I run this command:

sudo gdalwarp -t_srs EPSG:3395 -r lanczos -wo SOURCE_EXTRA=1000 -wo USE_OPENCL=TRUE nouakchott_test_R1C1.tif output/nouakchott_test_R1C1_3395_2.tif
Any help?

Thanks,

Tom