[gdal-dev] latest gdal2tiles.py

Gong, Shawn
Hi list,

Where can I download the latest gdal2tiles.py that includes this patch?
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/attachment/ticket/5005/gdal2tiles.patch

is this SVN the latest version?https://svn.osgeo.org/gdal/trunk/gdal/swig/python/scripts/gdal2tiles.py

Thanks,
Shawn

This electronic correspondence, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete all copies of this electronic correspondence and associated attachments. Any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic correspondence and any attachments for any purposes that have not been specifically authorized by the sender is strictly prohibited.

Re: latest gdal2tiles.py

Even Rouault-2
On jeudi 28 juin 2018 14:54:43 CEST Gong, Shawn wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Where can I download the latest gdal2tiles.py that includes this patch?
> https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/attachment/ticket/5005/gdal2tiles.patch

This patch has never been integrated, as least as such. Presumably something
else fixed it.

> is this SVN the latest
> version?https://svn.osgeo.org/gdal/trunk/gdal/swig/python/scripts/gdal2tile
> s.py

Heh, we have migrated away from SVN to git a few months ago already :-)
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal

The latest stable version has been released today:
https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/2.3.1/

Even

http://www.spatialys.com