[gdal-dev] gdalwarp -overwrite

Gong, Shawn-2
Hi list,

I am switching from calling gdalwarp to using gdal.Warp( )
One of the gdalwarp parameters is "-overwrite" but I can't find it in gdal.WarpOptions

Do I need it, is it a default option if I don't specify it?

Thanks,
Shawn

This electronic correspondence, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete all copies of this electronic correspondence and associated attachments. Any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic correspondence and any attachments for any purposes that have not been specifically authorized by the sender is strictly prohibited.

Re: gdalwarp -overwrite

Even Rouault-2
On mardi 8 janvier 2019 21:27:54 CET Gong, Shawn wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I am switching from calling gdalwarp to using gdal.Warp( )
> One of the gdalwarp parameters is "-overwrite" but I can't find it in
> gdal.WarpOptions
>
> Do I need it, is it a default option if I don't specify it?

If you use a string for the output filename as the first argument, then it
will operate in overwrite mode.
If you use a dataset object opened in update mode, then it will operate in
update mode.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: gdalwarp -overwrite