[gdal-dev] gdalwarp Duplicated Pixels

CStutts
I'm trying to account for building parallax differences between images collected at different viewing angles. When I use a DSM created from VRICON data as my DEM source, I notice that building roof pixels are properly shifted to the correct location; however, they're also left in their original un-shifted positions. I believe this is due to these pixels projecting to multiple locations (a higher location on a building, and a lower location on the ground) based on the viewing angle. If a pixel projects to multiple locations, is there a way to have gdalwarp write a no-data value at all locations except the highest (i.e. the unobscured location)? Below is how I'm calling gdalwarp. gdalwarp -to RPC_DEM=vriconfile -co COMPRESS=LZW -co INTERLEAVE=BAND -co TILED=YES -co BIGTIFF=YES -rpc -et 0 -overwrite -wo WRITE_FLUSH=YES -wo OPTIMIZE_SIZE=YES -multi -r near -dstnodata 0 -wm 1024 -of GTIFF -t_srs EPSG:4326 infile outfile gdalwarp pixel duplication Thanks, Craig