[gdal-dev] from projection coordinates to pixel coords

[gdal-dev] from projection coordinates to pixel coords

orkun
Hi,

How can we transform from projection coordinates to pixel coords with gdal c++ ?

regards

--
Ahmet Temiz
Jeoloji Müh.

________________________

Ahmet Temiz
Geological Eng.
Information Systems - GIS Group
Disaster and Emergency Management
of Presidency

Re: from projection coordinates to pixel coords

Ivan Lucena-5
Hi Ahmet,

I would suggest for your to look into the raster tutorial page and search for all the occurrences of "adfGeoTransform" and read the comments and code related to that.

Another good source code to take a look is the gdal_translate_lib.cpp code where you can search for the same variable name and see how the parameters "-srcwin" and "-srcproj" are handled on that. That is what you need, right?

Of course you can also check the GDAL API documentation:

Best regards,

Ivan