[gdal-dev] create a polygon from 4 point coordinates in C++

[gdal-dev] create a polygon from 4 point coordinates in C++

orkun
Hi,
How can I create a polygon from 4 point coordinates in C++ ?
regards

--
Ahmet Temiz
Jeoloji Müh.

________________________

Ahmet Temiz
Geological Eng.
Information Systems - GIS Group
Disaster and Emergency Management
of Presidency

Re: create a polygon from 4 point coordinates in C++

Mateusz Loskot
Hi,
If you read this test for OGR features written in C++,
you'll see or easily figure it out how to create geometries

Mateusz Loskot, [hidden email]
(Sent from mobile, may suffer from top-posting)