Quantcast

[gdal-dev] compiling libLAS which has a GDAL dependency

[gdal-dev] compiling libLAS which has a GDAL dependency

oifii
Hi All,

I successfully compiled a 32 bit build of libLAS under Windows 7 - 32
bit using Visual Studio 2013.

Now, I am trying to compile a 64 bit build of libLAS under Windows 7 -
64bit using Visual Studio 2013,

every project compile fine except liblas project which gives me an
unresolved external, here's the error I get:

gt_wkt_srs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public:
__cdecl CPLMutexHolder::CPLMutexHolder(void * *,double,char const
*,int,int)" (??0CPLMutexHolder@@QEAA@PEAPEAXNPEBDHH@Z) referenced in
function GTIFGetOGISDefn
C:\oifii-org\httpdocs\ns-org\nsd\bs\libLAS-1-8-1_vs2013-x64(spi)\libLAS-1.8.1\bin\Release\liblas.dll
: fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

I suspect this is related with the gdal_i.lib

Do you have any clue as to which extra .lib I should include or which
gdal_i.lib I should switch to?

Steph

Re: compiling libLAS which has a GDAL dependency

Even Rouault-2

On samedi 11 mars 2017 16:01:29 CET Stephane Poirier wrote:

> Hi All,

> I successfully compiled a 32 bit build of libLAS under Windows 7 - 32

> bit using Visual Studio 2013.

> Now, I am trying to compile a 64 bit build of libLAS under Windows 7 -

> 64bit using Visual Studio 2013,

> every project compile fine except liblas project which gives me an

> unresolved external, here's the error I get:

> gt_wkt_srs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public:

> __cdecl CPLMutexHolder::CPLMutexHolder(void * *,double,char const

> *,int,int)" (??0CPLMutexHolder@@QEAA@PEAPEAXNPEBDHH@Z) referenced in

> function GTIFGetOGISDefn

> C:\oifii-org\httpdocs\ns-org\nsd\bs\libLAS-1-8-1_vs2013-x64(spi)\libLAS-1.8.

> 1\bin\Release\liblas.dll

> : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

> I suspect this is related with the gdal_i.lib

> Do you have any clue as to which extra .lib I should include or which

> gdal_i.lib I should switch to?

That rings a bell to me. I'm wondering if it might not be an issue of having a non-DEBUG build of GDAL, but including it in libLAS with DEBUG defined. The signature of l CPLMutexHolder::CPLMutexHolder() depends on whether DEBUG is defined or not.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com