[gdal-dev] backport and conda

Norman Barker-2
Hi,

with the backport bot how often does the GDAL conda release get updated? Is this something that can be triggered through the bot?

Thanks,

Norman

Re: backport and conda

Even Rouault-2
Norman,

this is a good question. I've no idea who is in charge of doing GDAL Conda
updates...
But I guess Conda only packages official releases, and not git HEAD.

Even

> Hi,
>
> with the backport bot how often does the GDAL conda release get updated? Is
> this something that can be triggered through the bot?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Norman

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: backport and conda

Christoph Paulik
Hi,

Basically anybody can open a Pull request against https://github.com/conda-forge/gdal-feedstock for a re-build.

But I'm not sure how 3.0.0 and 2.4.x releases at the same time are handled.

This is of course for the conda-forge version of gdal.

Christoph

On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 at 09:20, Even Rouault <[hidden email]> wrote:
Norman,

this is a good question. I've no idea who is in charge of doing GDAL Conda
updates...
But I guess Conda only packages official releases, and not git HEAD.

Even

> Hi,
>
> with the backport bot how often does the GDAL conda release get updated? Is
> this something that can be triggered through the bot?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Norman

http://www.spatialys.com

Christoph Paulik // Head of Infrastructure
VanderSat // Satellite observed water data. Globally. Daily.
M  +31 6 18271928 W  www.vandersat.com