[gdal-dev] add -a_scale and -a_offset to gdal.TranslateOptions in Python

[gdal-dev] add -a_scale and -a_offset to gdal.TranslateOptions in Python

Johan de Braak
Hi,

I cannot find an equivalent for -a_scale and -a_offset translate options in
the method gdal.TranslateOptions in Python. Am I missing something or is
this something that should be added?

I know I can use the command line syntax but I would prefer keyword
arguments for these options in Python.

Best,

Johan

Re: add -a_scale and -a_offset to gdal.TranslateOptions in Python

Even Rouault-2
On vendredi 4 janvier 2019 09:20:31 CET Johan de Braak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I cannot find an equivalent for -a_scale and -a_offset translate options in
> the method gdal.TranslateOptions in Python. Am I missing something or is
> this something that should be added?

This is missing indeed. Contribution welcome

Even

http://www.spatialys.com