[gdal-dev] Volume Calculation of Digital Elevation Model

[gdal-dev] Volume Calculation of Digital Elevation Model

Shubham Baranwal
Hi team,

I just wanted to know whether is there any way to calculate the volume of the whole Digital Elevation Model?

Thanks,

Shubham Baranwal

Re: Volume Calculation of Digital Elevation Model

Markus Neteler
Hi,

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 4:14 AM Shubham Baranwal
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi team,
>
> I just wanted to know whether is there any way to calculate the volume of the whole Digital Elevation Model?

Not a GDAL solution but GRASS GIS can do that:

https://grass.osgeo.org/grass76/manuals/r.volume.html#example

Markus