[gdal-dev] Removal of dangling gdal.org/wince.html page

[gdal-dev] Removal of dangling gdal.org/wince.html page

Mateusz Loskot
Hi,

Two years ago, we dropped the Windows CE maintenance [1]
but it looks that the website has not been cleaned up.

I don't see the wince.html page in the repository anywhere,
looks like just a dangling file on the server.

How to remove remove it?

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2015-October/042783.html

Best regards.

Re: Removal of dangling gdal.org/wince.html page

Even Rouault-2

On jeudi 28 septembre 2017 21:53:44 CEST Mateusz Loskot wrote:

> Hi,

> Two years ago, we dropped the Windows CE maintenance [1]

> but it looks that the website has not been cleaned up.

> I don't see the wince.html page in the repository anywhere,

> looks like just a dangling file on the server.

> How to remove remove it?

I've just deleted it from the server.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

On 28 September 2017 at 21:58, Even Rouault <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On jeudi 28 septembre 2017 21:53:44 CEST Mateusz Loskot wrote:
>
>> Two years ago, we dropped the Windows CE maintenance [1]
>> but it looks that the website has not been cleaned up.
>>
>> I don't see the wince.html page in the repository anywhere,
>> looks like just a dangling file on the server.
>>
>> How to remove remove it?
>

> I've just deleted it from the server.

Even, thank you