[gdal-dev] RFC 73 merged in master / PROJ master required

[gdal-dev] RFC 73 merged in master / PROJ master required

Even Rouault-2
All,

RFC 73 work has now been merged into master. Currently GDAL build
and runtime now depends on PROJ master

More details of the past month work at:
https://erouault.blogspot.com/2019/01/srs-barn-raising-8th-report-ready-for.html

Let me underline its conclusion:
"""As all those changes done those last months deeply impact SRS related
functionnality in GDAL and PROJ, we rely now on your careful testing to
spot the inevitable issues that have not yet been detected by their
respective automatic regression test suites. The earlier they are detected,
the easier they will be fixable, in particular if they impact the API."""

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: RFC 73 merged in master / PROJ master required

Even Rouault-2
Hi,

I've got a few questions regarding build GDAL master.

I've initiated
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BuildingOnUnixGDAL25dev
with a few advice. Please correct/expand it as needed

Even

http://www.spatialys.com