[gdal-dev] Processing builder

Frank Miller
Hi,
I am very new in this group and have a question you may be very familiar with. I am trying to add 'Clip raster by mask layer' tool to processing modeler and download DEM data from an online resource but so far there is no luck.
Does GDAL works in Processing Modeler? If yes what is my problem?

Regards,
Frank

Re: Processing builder

Alexander Bruy
Hi Frank,

your question is not about GDAL but about QGIS and should be asked in the
QGIS-users mailing list.

Your issue is that you are using online DEM source. You should first download
it to the local machine and only then call Processing algorithm against saved
file.

Hope this helps.

чт, 5 бер. 2020 о 10:26 Frank Miller <[hidden email]> пише:

> Hi,
> I am very new in this group and have a question you may be very familiar with. I am trying to add 'Clip raster by mask layer' tool to processing modeler and download DEM data from an online resource but so far there is no luck.
> Does GDAL works in Processing Modeler? If yes what is my problem?
>
> Regards,
> Frank

Alexander Bruy