[gdal-dev] Polymesh vs Faces as DXF blocks

[gdal-dev] Polymesh vs Faces as DXF blocks

andrew terry
Hi,

Running the DXF exporter using a "Polymesh" block (e.g. a simple sphere)
fails but if i explode the polymesh to get "Faces" and use that as my block
my export works.

Just wondering whether there is any known reason for this - i'd thought the
block was not actually processed and just referenced in the process.

I have to swap the block manually to a polymesh after the export for it to
work in another application.

Using GDAL 2.4.0

Thanks

Andy

Re: Polymesh vs Faces as DXF blocks

andrew terry
Just to add...

The result is the points are exported to the file and no block when it is a
polymesh. I've tried the template file as various options from R12 to
2004-2006 DXF