[gdal-dev] Page Selection in GeoPDF in GDAL utilizes like gdalwarp, gdal_translate

[gdal-dev] Page Selection in GeoPDF in GDAL utilizes like gdalwarp, gdal_translate

Gane R
I have a GeoPDF with Map on second page, first page is kind of foreword.

 Do We have any way in GDAL to say to GDAL API use page 2 of this GeoPDF for gdal_translate or gdalwarp ?

Thanks
Ganesan

Re: Page Selection in GeoPDF in GDAL utilizes like gdalwarp, gdal_translate

bradh

You should be able to just use the normal subdataset referencing. I like gdalinfo to get the syntax.

Brad

Re: Page Selection in GeoPDF in GDAL utilizes like gdalwarp, gdal_translate

Gane R
Thanks for your reply,
I got it working by referencing the the subsets like PDF: