Quantcast

[gdal-dev] OpenFileGDB driver conflicts with GPX and KML driver

[gdal-dev] OpenFileGDB driver conflicts with GPX and KML driver

Holger Schiebold
Hi all,

at gdal 1.11.5 i have to disable via OGR_SKIP the GPX and KML driver to
get FileGDB driver working with my ESRI filegeodatabases. Otherwise i
get an segfault caused by the GPX or KML driver.  On former 1.9 version
of gdal this not happens. Is it a bug or special circumstances in my
environment? Can anybody confirm that behaviour in his environment?

thanks in advance

Holger

mit freundlichen Grüßen

--
Holger Schiebold

Re: OpenFileGDB driver conflicts with GPX and KML driver

Even Rouault-2

On vendredi 10 mars 2017 13:35:18 CET Holger Schiebold wrote:

> Hi all,

> at gdal 1.11.5 i have to disable via OGR_SKIP the GPX and KML driver to

> get FileGDB driver working with my ESRI filegeodatabases. Otherwise i

> get an segfault caused by the GPX or KML driver. On former 1.9 version

> of gdal this not happens.

The OpenFileGDB driver didn't exist at that time ;-)

> Is it a bug or special circumstances in my

> environment? Can anybody confirm that behaviour in his environment?

I'm not aware of issues like the one you report. Does that happen with all .gdb or a particular one ? It would be interesting to know if it still happens for you in recent releases since 1.11 is aging now.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: OpenFileGDB driver conflicts with GPX and KML driver

Holger Schiebold
Hmm,

it does not happen with 1.11.3 and 2.1.2 on an other machine with linux mint on it. It does not happen with the latest 2.1.3 on our rhel6 system where the problem occurs with 1.11.5. So i think special circumstances with 1.11.5 on our rhel6 machines. So forget my question - i will update gdal in our mapserver environment.

thanks Holger

Am 10.03.2017 um 18:03 schrieb Even Rouault:

On vendredi 10 mars 2017 13:35:18 CET Holger Schiebold wrote:

> Hi all,

> at gdal 1.11.5 i have to disable via OGR_SKIP the GPX and KML driver to

> get FileGDB driver working with my ESRI filegeodatabases. Otherwise i

> get an segfault caused by the GPX or KML driver. On former 1.9 version

> of gdal this not happens.

The OpenFileGDB driver didn't exist at that time ;-)

> Is it a bug or special circumstances in my

> environment? Can anybody confirm that behaviour in his environment?

I'm not aware of issues like the one you report. Does that happen with all .gdb or a particular one ? It would be interesting to know if it still happens for you in recent releases since 1.11 is aging now.

Even

> thanks in advance

> Holger

> mit freundlichen Grüßen