[gdal-dev] Ogr and long list of errors due to missing SQLite module

[gdal-dev] Ogr and long list of errors due to missing SQLite module

jratike80

Hi,

If a GeoPackage file is touched with recent Spatialite-gui it creates automatically a virtual GPKG table for each native spatial GPKG table. If I now use ogrinfo or ogr2ogr with such database it will print an error for each virtual layer like

ERROR 1: no such module: VirtualGPKG

Warning 1: unable to read table definition for 'vgpkg_Virtausnuoli'

Ogr2ogr works despite the messages but if there are 130 layers in the GeoPackage the error list is rather long. For most users it would be enough, or still too much, to get a list of the missing modules just one time for the whole datastore.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Re: Ogr and long list of errors due to missing SQLite module

Even Rouault-2
Le vendredi 28 octobre 2016 15:54:08, Rahkonen Jukka (MML) a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> If a GeoPackage file is touched with recent Spatialite-gui it creates
> automatically a virtual GPKG table for each native spatial GPKG table. If
> I now use ogrinfo or ogr2ogr with such database it will print an error for
> each virtual layer like
>
> ERROR 1: no such module: VirtualGPKG
> Warning 1: unable to read table definition for 'vgpkg_Virtausnuoli'
>
> Ogr2ogr works despite the messages but if there are 130 layers in the
> GeoPackage the error list is rather long. For most users it would be
> enough, or still too much, to get a list of the missing modules just one
> time for the whole datastore.

Fixed per https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/6707 (by not listing those
tables)
Can be workarounded by specifying -oo LIST_ALL_TABLES=NO

Even

http://www.spatialys.com