[gdal-dev] OGR SYMBOL style format

Gane R
Hi,

I am trying to draw OGR features with style in a defined by a vrt file.
I want point features to be placed with my custom icon with the OGR Feature style.
So I tried,
The following line works when I change the size parameter s:n
SYMBOL(c:#000000FF,s:50px,id:ogr-sym-3);

The following line doesn't show any change in output image drawn size when I change the size parameter s:n
SYMBOL(c:#000000FF,s:50px,id:bus_stop.png);

The above line doesn't seem to have any change in the image resize on the point locations. But, then I use the default "ogr-sym-3" I see a change in the output,

Did I miss any style parameters or is there any way to have the image resized before placing at the location of the point features?

Thanks
Gane

Re: OGR SYMBOL style format

Even Rouault-2
Gane,

I assume this is with the PDF driver. Yes, size is currently ignored for
raster symbols. Could you file a ticket about that in
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/issues/new ?

Your workaround for now is to work with priorly resized images

Even

http://www.spatialys.com