[gdal-dev] Nomination of Mateusz Łoskot for the GDAL PSC

[gdal-dev] Nomination of Mateusz Łoskot for the GDAL PSC

Howard Butler-3
All,

I would like to nominate Mateusz Łoskot to the GDAL PSC.

Mateusz has been an active contributor to the GDAL project for nearly fifteen years. He was the very first paid maintainer for the project, closing bugs and running down issues, and his C/C++ expertise has helped the project evolve as it has moved to C++11. He is also very helpful with mailing list questions, and his experience and history with the project make him an excellent candidate for participating in the GDAL PSC.

I'll start with a +1.

Howard

Re: Nomination of Mateusz Łoskot for the GDAL PSC

Even Rouault-2
On mardi 17 septembre 2019 08:21:33 CEST Howard Butler wrote:

> All,
>
> I would like to nominate Mateusz Łoskot to the GDAL PSC.
>
> Mateusz has been an active contributor to the GDAL project for nearly
> fifteen years. He was the very first paid maintainer for the project,
> closing bugs and running down issues, and his C/C++ expertise has helped
> the project evolve as it has moved to C++11. He is also very helpful with
> mailing list questions, and his experience and history with the project
> make him an excellent candidate for participating in the GDAL PSC.
>
> I'll start with a +1.

+1 Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: Nomination of Mateusz Łoskot for the GDAL PSC

Daniel Morissette
+1

Daniel

On 2019-09-17 09:21, Howard Butler wrote:

> All,
>
> I would like to nominate Mateusz Łoskot to the GDAL PSC.
>
> Mateusz has been an active contributor to the GDAL project for nearly fifteen years. He was the very first paid maintainer for the project, closing bugs and running down issues, and his C/C++ expertise has helped the project evolve as it has moved to C++11. He is also very helpful with mailing list questions, and his experience and history with the project make him an excellent candidate for participating in the GDAL PSC.
>
> I'll start with a +1.
>
> Howard

Daniel Morissette
Mapgears Inc
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201

Re: Nomination of Mateusz Łoskot for the GDAL PSC

jratike80
+1

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Howard Butler-3 wrote

> All,
>
> I would like to nominate Mateusz Łoskot to the GDAL PSC.
>
> Mateusz has been an active contributor to the GDAL project for nearly
> fifteen years. He was the very first paid maintainer for the project,
> closing bugs and running down issues, and his C/C++ expertise has helped
> the project evolve as it has moved to C++11. He is also very helpful with
> mailing list questions, and his experience and history with the project
> make him an excellent candidate for participating in the GDAL PSC.
>
> I'll start with a +1.
>
> Howard

Re: Nomination of Mateusz Łoskot for the GDAL PSC

Howard Butler-3
Declaring this motion passed with +1's from

Howard, Even, Norman, Andrey, Tamas, Daniel, Jukka, Frank, and Kurt

Welcome to the PSC Mateusz!

Howard

> On Sep 17, 2019, at 8:21 AM, Howard Butler <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> I would like to nominate Mateusz Łoskot to the GDAL PSC.
>
> Mateusz has been an active contributor to the GDAL project for nearly fifteen years. He was the very first paid maintainer for the project, closing bugs and running down issues, and his C/C++ expertise has helped the project evolve as it has moved to C++11. He is also very helpful with mailing list questions, and his experience and history with the project make him an excellent candidate for participating in the GDAL PSC.
>
> I'll start with a +1.
>
> Howard

Re: Nomination of Mateusz Łoskot for the GDAL PSC

Mateusz Loskot
I'm honoured. Thank you all for your trust.

Best regards,
Mateusz