[gdal-dev] Netcdf groups support

Bekaert, David (334H)

Dear GDAL developers,

The netcdf4 groups support has been integrated into the GDAL main branch.

So far we have been building it from source.

I was wondering if you might have a rough time-frame when this might become available in a tagged GDAL release and which release this might be (e.g. 2.5).

Thank you,

Best regards,

David

Re: Netcdf groups support

Even Rouault-2
On jeudi 11 avril 2019 04:55:52 CEST Bekaert, David (334H) wrote:
> Dear GDAL developers,
>
> The netcdf4 groups support has been integrated into the GDAL main branch.
> So far we have been building it from source.
> I was wondering if you might have a rough time-frame when this might become
> available in a tagged GDAL release and which release this might be (e.g.
> 2.5).

David,

As it is in master, it will be part of the 2.5.0 release made from it. See
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2019-April/050052.html for proposed
planning

Even

http://www.spatialys.com