[gdal-dev] .NET Core gdal_calc Raster Assistance

[gdal-dev] .NET Core gdal_calc Raster Assistance

Nathan Raley

I have added the Gdal.Core and Gdal.Core.WindowsRuntime to my .NET Core application.  I have two satellite rasters that I need to perform band calculations against.  Based on my research, it appears that the gdal_calc is the function I am looking for.

Does anyone know how to call the gdal_calc function within the C# application?  I am having difficulty finding examples utilizing the libraries within .NET Core environment.  I have been able to successfully create a referenced GeoTiff, but I don’t see the calc function in the wrapper and have no clue how to actually wrap the call for that.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nathan Raley