[gdal-dev] Motion: promote GDAL 2.2.3 RC1 for release

[gdal-dev] Motion: promote GDAL 2.2.3 RC1 for release

Even Rouault-2

Hi,

(Combining both RC availability announcement and motion for vote)

I have prepared a GDAL/OGR 2.2.3 release candidate.

Peek up an archive among the following ones (by ascending size):

http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/2.2.3/gdal-2.2.3RC1.tar.xz

http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/2.2.3/gdal-2.2.3RC1.tar.gz

http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/2.2.3/gdal223RC1.zip

A snapshot of the GDAL GRASS plugin is also available (unchanged since 2.2.0)

http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/2.2.3/gdal-grass-2.2.3RC1.tar.gz

A snapshot of the gdalautotest suite is also available :

http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/2.2.3/gdalautotest-2.2.3RC1.tar.gz

http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/2.2.3/gdalautotest-2.2.3RC1.zip

The NEWS file is here :

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/Release/2.2.3-News

~~~~~

Motion: promote GDAL 2.2.3 RC1 for release

Starting with my +1

~~~~~

Best regards,

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: Motion: promote GDAL 2.2.3 RC1 for release

jmckenna
Administrator
On 2017-11-20 7:03 AM, Even Rouault wrote:

> ~~~~~
>
> Motion: promote GDAL 2.2.3 RC1 for release
>
> Starting with my +1
>
> ~~~~~

+1  Works well here on Windows.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/

Re: Motion: promote GDAL 2.2.3 RC1 for release

jratike80
Even Rouault-2 wrote
> Motion: promote GDAL 2.2.3 RC1 for release
>
> Starting with my +1
>
> ~~~~~
>
> Best regards,
>
> Even

+1

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Re: Motion: promote GDAL 2.2.3 RC1 for release

Even Rouault-2

> Motion: promote GDAL 2.2.3 RC1 for release

> Starting with my +1

I declare this motion passed with +1 from PSC members JukkaR and myself, as well from community member Jeff McKenna

Even

http://www.spatialys.com