[gdal-dev] Motion: Promote GDAL 2.4.0 rc1 for release

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[gdal-dev] Motion: Promote GDAL 2.4.0 rc1 for release

Even Rouault-2
Hi,

Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.4.0 rc1 is promoted to be the official 2.4.0 final release.

-------

My vote: +1

-------

I didn't have any feedback on this one, so I assume things go well.

Even

--
Spatialys - Geospatial professional services
http://www.spatialys.com
_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.4.0 rc1 for release

jratike80
+1

-Jukka Rahkonen-


Even Rouault-2 wrote

> Hi,
>
> Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.4.0 rc1 is promoted to be the official 2.4.0 final
> release.
>
> -------
>
> My vote: +1
>
> -------
>
> I didn't have any feedback on this one, so I assume things go well.
>
> Even





--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GDAL-Dev-f3742093.html
_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.4.0 rc1 for release

Howard Butler-3
+1

On 12/19/18 8:18 AM, jratike80 wrote:

> +1
>
> -Jukka Rahkonen-
>
>
> Even Rouault-2 wrote
>> Hi,
>>
>> Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.4.0 rc1 is promoted to be the official 2.4.0 final
>> release.
>>
>> -------
>>
>> My vote: +1
>>
>> -------
>>
>> I didn't have any feedback on this one, so I assume things go well.
>>
>> Even
>
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GDAL-Dev-f3742093.html
> _______________________________________________
> gdal-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev

_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev

signature.asc (540 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.4.0 rc1 for release

Tamas Szekeres
In reply to this post by Even Rouault-2
+1

Tamas


Even Rouault <[hidden email]> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. dec. 19., Sze, 14:11):
Hi,

Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.4.0 rc1 is promoted to be the official 2.4.0  final release.

-------

My vote: +1

-------

I didn't have any feedback on this one, so I assume things go well.

Even

--
Spatialys - Geospatial professional services
http://www.spatialys.com
_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev

_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.4.0 rc1 for release

Daniel Morissette
In reply to this post by Even Rouault-2
+1

Daniel



On 2018-12-19 8:11 a.m., Even Rouault wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.4.0 rc1 is promoted to be the official 2.4.0 final release.
>
> -------
>
> My vote: +1
>
> -------
>
> I didn't have any feedback on this one, so I assume things go well.
>
> Even
>


--
Daniel Morissette
Mapgears Inc
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201
_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.4.0 rc1 for release

Sean Gillies-3
In reply to this post by Even Rouault-2
Hi Even,

2.4.0rc1 doesn't build on my Rasterio Travis-CI instance while 2.3.3 and the master branch do just fine. I'm digging into the why not. Was the configure script created differently for this release?

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 6:11 AM Even Rouault <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.4.0 rc1 is promoted to be the official 2.4.0  final release.

-------

My vote: +1

-------

I didn't have any feedback on this one, so I assume things go well.

Even

--
Spatialys - Geospatial professional services
http://www.spatialys.com
_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev


--
Sean Gillies

_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.4.0 rc1 for release

Even Rouault-2
On jeudi 20 décembre 2018 09:29:56 CET Sean Gillies wrote:
> Hi Even,
>
> 2.4.0rc1 doesn't build on my Rasterio Travis-CI instance while 2.3.3 and
> the master branch do just fine. I'm digging into the why not. Was the
> configure script created differently for this release?

No, but it is not identical for 2.3.3 due to changes/additions in
dependencies.
Can you share the details of what does not work exactly ?

Even

--
Spatialys - Geospatial professional services
http://www.spatialys.com
_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.4.0 rc1 for release

Sean Gillies-3
The Travis build log is incomplete, so it's hard to say exactly what the problem is, but it seems that ./configure does not succeed: https://travis-ci.org/mapbox/rasterio/jobs/470599640#L836.


On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 10:25 AM Even Rouault <[hidden email]> wrote:
On jeudi 20 décembre 2018 09:29:56 CET Sean Gillies wrote:
> Hi Even,
>
> 2.4.0rc1 doesn't build on my Rasterio Travis-CI instance while 2.3.3 and
> the master branch do just fine. I'm digging into the why not. Was the
> configure script created differently for this release?

No, but it is not identical for 2.3.3 due to changes/additions in
dependencies.
Can you share the details of what does not work exactly ?

Even

--
Spatialys - Geospatial professional services
http://www.spatialys.com


--
Sean Gillies

_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.4.0 rc1 for release

Even Rouault-2
On jeudi 20 décembre 2018 10:44:34 CET Sean Gillies wrote:
> The Travis build log is incomplete, so it's hard to say exactly what the
> problem is, but it seems that ./configure does not succeed:
> https://travis-ci.org/mapbox/rasterio/jobs/470599640#L836.

Indeed that doesn't help much. I tried a local build with your below options
and that works fine.


--
Spatialys - Geospatial professional services
http://www.spatialys.com
_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.4.0 rc1 for release

Sean Gillies-3
I'm 99% sure that this is a problem with my build and that it goes away when 2.4.0rc1 becomes 2.4.0. Don't let me hold things up any longer.

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:15 AM Even Rouault <[hidden email]> wrote:
On jeudi 20 décembre 2018 10:44:34 CET Sean Gillies wrote:
> The Travis build log is incomplete, so it's hard to say exactly what the
> problem is, but it seems that ./configure does not succeed:
> https://travis-ci.org/mapbox/rasterio/jobs/470599640#L836.

Indeed that doesn't help much. I tried a local build with your below options
and that works fine.


--
Spatialys - Geospatial professional services
http://www.spatialys.com


--
Sean Gillies

_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.4.0 rc1 for release

Even Rouault-2
In reply to this post by Even Rouault-2
On mercredi 19 décembre 2018 14:11:11 CET Even Rouault wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.4.0 rc1 is promoted to be the official 2.4.0 final
> release.
>
> -------
>
> My vote: +1
>
> -------
>

I declare this motion passed with +1 from PSC members: JukkaR, HowardB,
DanielM, TamasS and me.

Even

--
Spatialys - Geospatial professional services
http://www.spatialys.com
_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev