[gdal-dev] Motion: Promote GDAL 2.3.3 rc2 for release

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[gdal-dev] Motion: Promote GDAL 2.3.3 rc2 for release

Even Rouault-2
Hi,

Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.3.3 rc2 is promoted to be the official 2.3.3 final release.

-------

My vote: +1

-------

Note: https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/issues/1156 was raised yesterday. Would
have been good if it had been in 2.3.3 but I don't really feel like doing
another RC for that, so that will be for 2.4.1


Even

--
Spatialys - Geospatial professional services
http://www.spatialys.com
_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.3.3 rc2 for release

jratike80
+1

-Jukka Rahkonen-


Even Rouault-2 wrote

> Hi,
>
> Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.3.3 rc2 is promoted to be the official 2.3.3 final
> release.
>
> -------
>
> My vote: +1
>
> -------
>
> Note: https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/issues/1156 was raised yesterday.
> Would
> have been good if it had been in 2.3.3 but I don't really feel like doing
> another RC for that, so that will be for 2.4.1





--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GDAL-Dev-f3742093.html
_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.3.3 rc2 for release

Howard Butler-3
+1


Howard


On 12/18/18 6:15 AM, jratike80 wrote:

> +1
>
> -Jukka Rahkonen-
>
>
> Even Rouault-2 wrote
>> Hi,
>>
>> Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.3.3 rc2 is promoted to be the official 2.3.3 final
>> release.
>>
>> -------
>>
>> My vote: +1
>>
>> -------
>>
>> Note: https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/issues/1156 was raised yesterday.
>> Would
>> have been good if it had been in 2.3.3 but I don't really feel like doing
>> another RC for that, so that will be for 2.4.1
>
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GDAL-Dev-f3742093.html
> _______________________________________________
> gdal-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev

_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev

signature.asc (540 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.3.3 rc2 for release

Daniel Morissette
In reply to this post by Even Rouault-2
+1

Daniel

On 2018-12-18 6:35 a.m., Even Rouault wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.3.3 rc2 is promoted to be the official 2.3.3 final release.
>
> -------
>
> My vote: +1
>
> -------
>
> Note: https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/issues/1156 was raised yesterday. Would
> have been good if it had been in 2.3.3 but I don't really feel like doing
> another RC for that, so that will be for 2.4.1
>
>
> Even
>


--
Daniel Morissette
Mapgears Inc
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201
_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.3.3 rc2 for release

Tamas Szekeres
In reply to this post by Even Rouault-2
+1

Tamas


Even Rouault <[hidden email]> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. dec. 18., K, 12:35):
Hi,

Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.3.3 rc2 is promoted to be the official 2.3.3 final release.

-------

My vote: +1

-------

Note: https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/issues/1156 was raised yesterday. Would
have been good if it had been in 2.3.3 but I don't really feel like doing
another RC for that, so that will be for 2.4.1


Even

--
Spatialys - Geospatial professional services
http://www.spatialys.com
_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev

_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.3.3 rc2 for release

Frank Warmerdam
+1 Frank

I think we are using it at scale and have ironed out our problems. 

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 10:16 AM Tamas Szekeres <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

Tamas


Even Rouault <[hidden email]> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. dec. 18., K, 12:35):
Hi,

Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.3.3 rc2 is promoted to be the official 2.3.3 final release.

-------

My vote: +1

-------

Note: https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/issues/1156 was raised yesterday. Would
have been good if it had been in 2.3.3 but I don't really feel like doing
another RC for that, so that will be for 2.4.1


Even

--
Spatialys - Geospatial professional services
http://www.spatialys.com
_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev


--
---------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
I set the clouds in motion - turn up   | Frank Warmerdam, [hidden email]
light and sound - activate the windows |
and watch the world go round - Rush    | Geospatial Software Developer

_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.3.3 rc2 for release

Even Rouault-2
In reply to this post by Even Rouault-2
On mardi 18 décembre 2018 12:35:15 CET Even Rouault wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.3.3 rc2 is promoted to be the official 2.3.3 final
> release.
>
> -------
>
> My vote: +1
>
> -------
>

I declare this motion passed with +1 from PSC members: JukkaR, HowardB,
DanielM, TamasS, FrankW and me.

Even

--
Spatialys - Geospatial professional services
http://www.spatialys.com
_______________________________________________
gdal-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev