Quantcast

[gdal-dev] Motion: Promote GDAL 2.2.0 RC1 for release

[gdal-dev] Motion: Promote GDAL 2.2.0 RC1 for release

Even Rouault-2

Hi,

No critical issues have been raised on RC1, so

-------

Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.2.0 RC1 is promoted to be the official 2.2.0 final release.

-------

My vote: +1

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.2.0 RC1 for release

Sebastiaan Couwenberg
On 2017-05-04 11:36, Even Rouault wrote:
> No critical issues have been raised on RC1, so

It's probably safe to do, although I didn't have time to rebuild the
reverse dependencies after beta1 again.

There may be other projects affected by the hidden shapelib symbols.
We'll deal with those when we find them.

Kind Regards,

Bas

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.2.0 RC1 for release

jmckenna
Administrator
+1 jeff

On 2017-05-04 5:36 AM, Even Rouault wrote:

> Hi,
>

> No critical issues have been raised on RC1, so
>

> -------
>

> Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.2.0 RC1 is promoted to be the official 2.2.0 final
> release.
>

> -------
>

> My vote: +1
>

> Even

> http://www.spatialys.com

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.2.0 RC1 for release

Howard Butler-3

> On May 4, 2017, at 4:36 AM, Even Rouault <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> No critical issues have been raised on RC1, so
>
> -------
>
> Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.2.0 RC1 is promoted to be the official 2.2.0 final release.
>
> -------
>
> My vote: +1

+1

Howard

Re: [gdal-dev] Motion: Promote GDAL 2.2.0 RC1 for release

jratike80
+1

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Even Rouault-2 wrote
Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.2.0 RC1 is promoted to be the official 2.2.0 final release.

-------

My vote: +1

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.2.0 RC1 for release

Daniel Morissette
+1

Daniel

On 2017-05-04 5:36 AM, Even Rouault wrote:

> Hi,
>

> No critical issues have been raised on RC1, so
>

> -------
>

> Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.2.0 RC1 is promoted to be the official 2.2.0 final
> release.
>

> -------
>

> My vote: +1
>

> Even

> http://www.spatialys.com

Daniel Morissette
Mapgears Inc
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.2.0 RC1 for release

Even Rouault-2

> Motion: GDAL/OGR 2.2.0 RC1 is promoted to be the official 2.2.0 final

> release.

I declare this motion passed with +1 from PSC members HowardB, JukkaR, DanielM and myself.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: Motion: Promote GDAL 2.2.0 RC1 for release

Osahon Oduware
Does GDAL now support PostGIS Out-DB Rasters as described in the forwarded mail below?

On mardi 9 mai 2017 09:15:49 CEST Osahon Oduware wrote:

> Does GDAL now support PostGIS Out-DB Rasters as described in the forwarded

> mail below?

Osahon,

No, I think you might want have a look at

https://nyalldawson.net/2016/08/how-to-effectively-get-things-changed-in-qgis/

This talks about QGIS but this pretty much applies to all open source projects.

Best regards,

Even

http://www.spatialys.com