[gdal-dev] Motion: Adopt RFC 70: Guessing output format from output file name extension

[gdal-dev] Motion: Adopt RFC 70: Guessing output format from output file name extension

Even Rouault-2

Hi,

I move to adopt RFC 70: Guessing output format from output file name extension

https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc70_output_format_guess

Starting with my +1,

Best regards,

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: Motion: Adopt RFC 70: Guessing output format from output file name extension

jratike80
Even Rouault-2 wrote
> Hi,
>
> I move to adopt RFC 70: Guessing output format from output file name
> extension
>
>     https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc70_output_format_guess
>
> Starting with my +1,

+1

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Re: Motion: Adopt RFC 70: Guessing output format from output file name extension

Daniel Morissette
+1

Daniel

On 2017-11-15 10:07 AM, Even Rouault wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I move to adopt RFC 70: Guessing output format from output file name
> extension
>
> https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc70_output_format_guess
>
> Starting with my +1,
>
> Best regards,
>
> Even

> http://www.spatialys.com

Daniel Morissette
Mapgears Inc
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201

On mercredi 15 novembre 2017 16:07:03 CET Even Rouault wrote:

> Hi,

> I move to adopt RFC 70: Guessing output format from output file name

> extension

> https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc70_output_format_guess

> Starting with my +1,

I declare this motion passed with +1 from JukkaR, TamasS, DanielM and myself.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com