[gdal-dev] Motion: Add Norman Barker to GDAL PSC

[gdal-dev] Motion: Add Norman Barker to GDAL PSC

Even Rouault-2
Hi,

I propose to add Norman Barker to the GDAL project steering committee.

Norman has been active as a contributor to the GDAL project since more than 10
years and has contributed to various areas of the project, in particular the
JPIPKAK driver and the progressive rendering API, the OGR Cloudand driver, the
WEBP codec for GeoTIFF, and recently the TileDB driver. I believe he would be
a good asset for the project.

Motion: To add Norman Barker to the GDAL PSC.

+1 from me.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: Motion: Add Norman Barker to GDAL PSC

jmckenna
Administrator
+1 jeff

On 2019-05-15 11:03 AM, Even Rouault wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I propose to add Norman Barker to the GDAL project steering committee.
>
> Norman has been active as a contributor to the GDAL project since more than 10
> years and has contributed to various areas of the project, in particular the
> JPIPKAK driver and the progressive rendering API, the OGR Cloudand driver, the
> WEBP codec for GeoTIFF, and recently the TileDB driver. I believe he would be
> a good asset for the project.
>
> Motion: To add Norman Barker to the GDAL PSC.
>
> +1 from me.
>
> Even

Re: Motion: Add Norman Barker to GDAL PSC

Daniel Morissette
+1

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
Mapgears Inc

Re: Motion: Add Norman Barker to GDAL PSC

Frank Warmerdam
+1 Frank

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 9:45 AM Daniel Morissette <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
Mapgears Inc

--
Daniel Morissette
Mapgears Inc

Re: Motion: Add Norman Barker to GDAL PSC

Even Rouault-2

> Motion: To add Norman Barker to the GDAL PSC.

I declare this motion passed with +1 from PSC members: DanielM, FrankW, KurtS,
ThamasS, HowardB and me.

Welcome aboard Norman !

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: Motion: Add Norman Barker to GDAL PSC

Norman Barker-2
Even,

thank you! I am looking forward to contributing more to the project.

Norman

Hi,