[gdal-dev] Modis data level1b

nickos85
Hi,

I have modis level1b data and I have two hdf files a mod03 with the georeference
and a mod02 with the bands how I can combine these files to make a nice geotif in gdal?

note: hdfeos files are files with the georeference and the bands but for disk space reasons I have two files

--Nikos Hatzopoulos

Re: Modis data level1b

Hernán De Angelis
You need mrtswath, the MODIS reprojection tool:

https://lpdaac.usgs.gov/lpdaac/tools/modis_reprojection_tool_swath

good luck,

H.

2011/4/19 Nikolaos Hatzopoulos <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I have modis level1b data and I have two hdf files a mod03 with the
> georeference
> and a mod02 with the bands how I can combine these files to make a nice
> geotif in gdal?
>
> note: hdfeos files are files with the georeference and the bands but for
> disk space reasons I have two files
>
> --Nikos Hatzopoulos

Re: Modis data level1b

nickos85
yes I was looking to do the processing though gdal which has better development
environment for image processing :)