[gdal-dev] Mirror a WCS

Tobias Wendorff
Hi there,

how do I correctly mirror a WCS using gdal_translate?

A WMS is easy, I'm creating a XML file, modify it as needed and download
it using gdal_translate. But I didn't find a similar workflow for WCS.

Sure, I could batch download images with 1000 x 1000 to GeoTIFF and
merge them afterwards, but I wonder, if I can do it like a WMS.

Thanks for ideas,
Tobias

Re: Mirror a WCS

Tobias Wendorff
Oh great... A second after this message got released on the ML, I was
able to solve it.

It just works as expected:

gdal_translate -of GTiff -r near -tr 100 100 -projwin x x x x -projwin_srs
EPSG:25832 --debug ON --config CPL_CURL_VERBOSE YES --config
GDAL_HTTP_UNSAFESSL YES
"WCS:https://x/cgi-bin/wcs?map=x&REQUEST=GetCoverage&COVERAGE=x&CRS=EPSG:3035"
output_100.tif

Sorry for the noise.

Re: Mirror a WCS

Tobias Wendorff
Actually there IS a problem: the downloaded raster is off by 50 meters!

I think, I have to report an issue on github.

Von einem iPhone gesendet und wird daher Fehler enthalten.