[gdal-dev] MapWindow Summer of Code 2012

[gdal-dev] MapWindow Summer of Code 2012

Paul Meems (Top-X)
Hi List,

We've started the MapWindow Summer of Code 2012 again.
It's a bit late, but we don't have an end date ;)

This year we're focusing on the C++ ActiveX control MapWinGIS.
And because a lot of tasks are related to GDAL, I thought I mail this list as well.

If you are an experience C++ developer and have some free time you can take one of the tasks, have some fun and earn some money ;)

If you just want to support us you can donate some money at the website.

Please go to http://www.mapwindow.org/SummerOfCode/2012/index.php for more information and help us making MapWindow better.

Thanks,

Paul Meems