[gdal-dev] LIBKML C#

Jamo
Hey Team,

I'm starting to delve into FDO, OGR and GDAL for exporting to some
pre-defined formats (SDF, GML, KML, GeoJson etc etc)

I'm trying to interpret the OGR / GDAL driver documentation for the LIBKML
driver it mentions setting the environment variable for LIBKML_USE_DOC.KML
.... is this an option on the createdatasource?

string[] options = new string[] { "LIBKML_USE_DOC.KML=no"};
OSGeo.OGR.DataSource ds = drv.CreateDataSource(someKMZ, options);

It isn't having the desired outcome.... the KMZ file still contains network
link files to subset kml files within the kmz .....

I'm guessing once I understand these options / environment variables the
others will just follow suite.

Cheers
Jamo

-----
MapGuide Maestro 6.0.0.8587
MapGuide Opensource 3.0.0.8701
Fusion, PHP, Apache
Windows 7 Pro SP1

MapGuide Maestro 6.0.0.8587
MapGuide Opensource 3.0.0.8701
Fusion, PHP, Apache
Windows 7 Pro SP1

Re: LIBKML C#

Even Rouault-2

On lundi 30 avril 2018 22:53:16 CEST Jamo wrote:

> Hey Team,

> I'm starting to delve into FDO, OGR and GDAL for exporting to some

> pre-defined formats (SDF, GML, KML, GeoJson etc etc)

> I'm trying to interpret the OGR / GDAL driver documentation for the LIBKML

> driver it mentions setting the environment variable for LIBKML_USE_DOC.KML

> .... is this an option on the createdatasource?

No, this particular option is set through operating system environment variables or using gdal.SetConfigOption("LIBKML_USE_DOC.KML", "NO");

http://www.spatialys.com