[gdal-dev] Installing multiple GDAL versions in Windows?

[gdal-dev] Installing multiple GDAL versions in Windows?

Roberto Ribeiro
How would I go about having multiple GDAL installs in a Windows environment? Specifically regarding setting the system variables GDAL_DATA and GDAL_DRIVER_PATH.

Even if I append the value with "gdal_1_path;gdal_2_path;gdal_3_path" etc., only the first one is recognized.

Re: Installing multiple GDAL versions in Windows?

jratike80
Roberto Ribeiro wrote
> How would I go about having multiple GDAL installs in a Windows
> environment? Specifically regarding setting the system variables GDAL_DATA
> and GDAL_DRIVER_PATH.
>
> Even if I append the value with "gdal_1_path;gdal_2_path;gdal_3_path"
> etc.,
> only the first one is recognized.

Hi,

Install different GDAL versions by unzipping the packages from
gisinternals.com into their own directories and start the version you'd like
with the sdkshell.bat from the main directory.

-Jukka Rahkonen-