[gdal-dev] Help with executable

Glenn Puckett

Hi,

I am trying to get the environment set up to build a Windows desktop GIS application in Python.  Since GDAL is a prerequisite I am unable to proceed until I can get a download of the executable.  However I am NOT a C/C++ developer and I do not have any of the environment or specific knowledge necessary to build the software from source.  Could someone please forward to me a copy of the latest Win32 executable of GDAL?

GP

[gdal-dev] Re: Help with executable

Rahkonen Jukka (Tike)
Glenn Puckett <gpuckett <at> metamap.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to get the environment set up to build a Windows desktop GIS
application in Python.  Since GDAL is a prerequisite I am unable to proceed
until I can get a download of the executable.  However I am NOT a C/C++
developer and I do not have any of the environment or specific knowledge
necessary to build the software from source.  Could someone please forward to me
a copy of the latest Win32 executable of GDAL?

Site seems to be down right now once it is up again check
http://www.gisinternals.com/sdk

-Jukka Rahkonen-