[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 2.1.2 released

Even Rouault-2
Hi,

On behalf of the GDAL/OGR development team, I am pleased to
announce the release of the GDAL/OGR 2.1.2 bug fix version.
It contains ~65 bug fixes (including a few enhancements regarding GeoPackage
support) since 2.1.1.

The sources are available at:

  http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/2.1.2/gdal-2.1.2.tar.xz
  http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/2.1.2/gdal-2.1.2.tar.gz
  http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/2.1.2/gdal212.zip

Details on the changes are available at:
  http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/Release/2.1.2-News

Best regards,

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: GDAL/OGR 2.1.2 released

Jürgen E. Fischer
Hi Even,

On Thu, 27. Oct 2016 at 11:44:28 +0200, Even Rouault wrote:
> On behalf of the GDAL/OGR development team, I am pleased to
> announce the release of the GDAL/OGR 2.1.2 bug fix version.
> It contains ~65 bug fixes (including a few enhancements regarding GeoPackage
> support) since 2.1.1.

Thanks.

Just introduced it into OSGeo4W.   Including three patches, which I thought I
had already applied.  Did it now.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
Dipl.-Inf. (FH)           Rheinstraße 13            Fax. +49-4931-918175-50

Re: GDAL/OGR 2.1.2 released

Homme Zwaagstra

For anyone interested in using GDAL with Docker, you can now get this
version from the Docker Hub:

     docker pull geodata/gdal:2.1.2

See <https://hub.docker.com/r/geodata/gdal/> for further details.

Best regards,