[gdal-dev] GDAL Developer's meeting?

Joe Lee
Hi,

  I'd like to engage with GDAL developers through face-to-face meeting.

  Is there any annual conference or meeting that GDAL developers
get together and discuss issues? I'm particularly interested in meeting
developers who maintain HDF4/HDF5/netCDF format drivers.

  Sincerely,

Re: GDAL Developer's meeting?

Even Rouault-2
Joe,

There is a OSGeo community sprint in Minnepolis, May 14-17. The GDAL project
will be represented among others.

You'll find all details at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Sprint_2019

Even

> Hi,
>
>   I'd like to engage with GDAL developers through face-to-face meeting.
>
>   Is there any annual conference or meeting that GDAL developers
> get together and discuss issues? I'm particularly interested in meeting
> developers who maintain HDF4/HDF5/netCDF format drivers.
>
>   Sincerely,

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: GDAL Developer's meeting?

Norman Barker-2
Hi Joe,

just echoing Even's note about the code sprint. I am planning to be there, as are others, and I have spend a lot of time with the subdataset code recently. I also (a long time ago) was involved in the the subdataset work with netCDF within GDAL.

From your email I see you are from the hdfgroup, what is your particular interest with the current driver?

Norman

http://www.spatialys.com