[gdal-dev] GDAL 2.5.0 release planning

Even Rouault-2
Hi,

I don't think we've discussed about the 2.5.0 release planning. Here's my
suggestion, assuming all things go fine:
- 19 April: beta1
- 26 April: RC1
- 3 May: RC1 promoted to final

Thoughts ?

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: GDAL 2.5.0 release planning

jmckenna
Administrator
On 2019-04-10 11:11 AM, Even Rouault wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't think we've discussed about the 2.5.0 release planning. Here's my
> suggestion, assuming all things go fine:
> - 19 April: beta1
> - 26 April: RC1
> - 3 May: RC1 promoted to final
>
> Thoughts ?

To confirm: this will be the first release with no support for PROJ < 6,
correct?

(I know of the wiki status page, but I am asking here for confirmation)

thanks,

-jeff

On mercredi 10 avril 2019 11:40:44 CEST Jeff McKenna wrote:

> On 2019-04-10 11:11 AM, Even Rouault wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I don't think we've discussed about the 2.5.0 release planning. Here's my
> > suggestion, assuming all things go fine:
> > - 19 April: beta1
> > - 26 April: RC1
> > - 3 May: RC1 promoted to final
> >
> > Thoughts ?
>
> To confirm: this will be the first release with no support for PROJ < 6,
> correct?

Correct

Even

http://www.spatialys.com