[gdal-dev] Fwd: [Projects] Budgeting project event support for 2017

[gdal-dev] Fwd: [Projects] Budgeting project event support for 2017

Even Rouault-2

Hi,

below an invitation from the OSGeo board for projects to mention their budget needs for 2017.

We could potentially ask for funds to cover, at least partially, expenses of people who attend code sprints (not completely sure if funds can be allocated for that), like the Daytona code sprint in February (I won't be able to attend unfortunately). Who might be interested in such a support ?

Any other ideas ?

Even

From: Anita Graser <[hidden email]>

To: [hidden email]

Dear OSGeo project members,

It is this time of the year, OSGeo is looking forward to 2017. Over the

previous years, OSGeo has been proud to support a growing number of project

events, such as code sprints, developer meetings, and user conferences.

To plan for next year, the OSGeo board is reaching out to all committees,

including PSCs. We would like to ask you to help us with proposals for you

planned event support requests for 2017. This information will help us to

set aside a realistic amount of funds.

Please join GRASS, QGIS, Geoserver, and the ZOO-Project and send me your

requests or add them to the budget draft yourself at:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2017#Draft_2017_Budget

ideally until Monday Dec, 19th.

Thank you and best wishes,

Anita Graser