[gdal-dev] Announcing a Rasterio users discussion group

[gdal-dev] Announcing a Rasterio users discussion group

Sean Gillies-3
Hi all,

Rasterio is one of the Python interfaces to GDAL mentioned at https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/#GDALOGRInOtherLanguages. I've started a Rasterio users discussion group on groups.io to support the 1.0 version coming out next week: https://rasterio.groups.io/g/main/. This group, and not gdal-dev, is where questions about Rasterio should be sent.

I hope you'll considering joining if you are a user or are curious about the project.

Yours,

--
Sean Gillies